Monday, February 05, 2007

Proud Daddy's..

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

Hi Ari!! Remember me? Cindy was in town this past week and showed me your blog. You're little Dakota is such a cutie! You look so good!! Marriage/motherhood has been good to you! It was great seeing you again....on the internet that is. Take care! --Janette

Arianne Lewis said...

Hello of course i remember you! and cobgrats to you guys! awesome ebay site as well your art is amazing!! im trying to do the same type of thing with my photography- doing weddings, engagements et.You dont happen to have any of your engagements scanned would you? I would love to add those to my portfolio since i loved those so much, as well as you guys!! PS- you guys have a family site as well right? What is it??

Gary Church said...

You mean like a Church family site or something? No...we don't have one of those yet. Just our blog: janetteandgary.blogspot.com. I will scan some engagement pictures for you...I love them too! Send me your email to peanut@gfsi.net and I'll email them to you. That's one cute little guy you have there! --Janette