Monday, May 28, 2007

Ma Ma!!!!!

Oye vey I can't keep up with all these projects I have going on! Dakota turned 5 months on the 20th and I forgot to take a pict of him with his bear. So just use one of the photos below of him at the beach and there he is at age 5 months:)

Guess what! Last night I was reaching for Dakota and he said Ma-Ma! Aaron and I looked at each other in disbelief. Could that have been his first word? This surge of wierdness came over me like oh my heck- he's communicating!! It was an awesome feeling. During the day I will say over and over to him...ma ma ma ma ma ma..da da da da da in hopes that he'll get it down. Maybe he did? I asked mom if it was possible that he really could have intended to say my name and she said that if he does it again then yah! SO obviously Im trying to get him to say it again. Way to go cutie patootie!


Next day...Guess what!!!! He said it 5 more times!!!!!

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

That is SO young to say Mama!! I'm jealous. Ryan says Dada all day long....only Mama 3 times ever. You are LUUUUUUUUUUUCKY!! How rewarding!!

Arianne Lewis said...

thanks girl:) yah aarons like..."awesome! for you!!!!!" Hey how far away is where you live in texas in comparison to San Antonio? We have talked often about moving there and seem to like san ant the best so far.(We've also been there:)