Tuesday, June 05, 2007

And he's Off!!!!



"Sweet, she's gone! I'm gonna go for it!!!"


"It's a good thing I'm so incredibly buff and good looking like my daddy that I cant do this stunt!"


"Almost there! Just a little more twisting..shoot, she's coming back!"


"What mom? I'm just exploring!!, are you impressed???"

3 comments:

Pat and Anndalyn said...

I love his little feet in one of his twisting over pics. What a talent!

Gary Church said...

Go Dakota, GO! Ari...this is the end for you. Everyone told me that....it's my job to tell you. lol. I think Ryan was about that same age when he was doing that stuff...he's not even 10 months yet and he's already walking away from things and taking a couple steps between things. I'm sure it won't be long before baby D is doing the same. Fun fun.

Arianne Lewis said...

I got a sneak peek today of Dakota and his new abilities- he was hanging off my by holding my hair! Grabbing everything- oye vey, your rivht janette- its the end:)