



Hey guys..So last night Aaron, Dakota, Shaun, Jess, Trevor and I had a bonfire at Solimar beach. Pretty dang fun and yet these are the pnly photos I got! Had no idea how hard it was to have a baby at the beach while attempting to make smores and hot dogs!! Bumbed I didnt get a photo of Dakota and Trev together but it was pretty much impossible since Trevor was calmly laying down the whole time and dakota couldn't sit still!!
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Bon Fire!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh how I miss the beach...don't get much of that here in Utah. Dakota looks great! Just this week Zachary is holding his head up all by himself! Such an exciting time to watch them reach all of these milestones. We are finally back online again after two weeks so I'll have some new photos of Zachary up shortly.
Love and miss you!
Kim
Ari! Jess linked me to your website! Oh my gosh, I miss you. I love your photography, you are amazing. I live in San Jose with my husband and little girl 9mo. old Hannah. Visit our site at www.mckibben3.blogspot.com, it is not as cool as yours yet, but we are getting there. Love ya!!
-Tanya
I could just tackle that chubby bunny to the ground!! He's just begging for it!!
Hey tanya! I miss ya too! I wrote you the other night on your blog spot- did you get it? Whats up with Milaina, Megan and Jessica? 9Long blonde hair Jessica) you guys look great! Hey I was looking at a book of Aarons and it turns out that he went to EFY with Megan and Malaina so i thought it would be a trip to let them know that they knew my hub before I did! Luckys!!!!
Monkey- look forward to seeing your photos and way to go zachary!
Janette- Hey girl- I read your blog thing about the link..working on it:)
Post a Comment