Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Dakota is 6 months old today!!! (June 20th)





Alright guys, be prepared for some of THE CUTEST photos of THE CUTEST boy ever!!!
Happy
6 months Dakota!


Out of hundreds these are my fav's..Yes there are a lot and my hub sometimes asks why the heck I spend all this time on this stuff but HELLO!! He IS my kid and I DO happen to be a photographer... So what would be more important to me right now on my baby's 6 month, and only 6 month B-day might I add, then taking these pict's? I mean, we're not talking 3 months or 5 months here, were talking half of a whole year!! Yahoo my sweet adorable wonderful baby boy for being so perfect!! (And yahoo to us for keeping him alive this long:) Enjoy ALLLLL the photos! I know I do:)

PS- there are so many that I will be posting them in "series". And perhaps I won't get to post all of them tonight..the rest may have to wait till tomorrow.

The following 3 photos are "Just for funs.." you'll notice the rest I call "series"

4 comments:

Gary Church said...

OMG! ARI, he is too much! Those rolls!!! He's a serious rolley polley...you are so lucky!

Pat and Anndalyn said...

Love love love every flippin' picture! You are such a great photographer! And where did you find such a gorgeous model? Hello G.Q.!

Tanya McKibben said...

Darling! Ari they don't get any cuter. I want to give him a little squeze. Happy 6 month B-day Dakota!

Jessy Cheney said...

I wish I could take pictures like you. I can't even express how much I LOVE ALL of those pictures. you are so creative! I'm so jealous. I wish I could do that for Trevor. I'm sure Dakota is going to love all of these pictures when he's all grown up (well at least i know for sure his girlfriends will) he is getting cuter and cuter every month, which is amazing because it doesn't seem possible. I love these babies!