Thursday, June 28, 2007

Just can't get enough of this kids laugh!

7 comments:

Tanya McKibben said...

He loves peek-a-boo!! How cute is he! Hannah was totally laughing at Dakota while we were watching the video! Looks like she found her first cyber friend.

Arianne Lewis said...

Cute cute:) What does josh do for work? Your fam still in that same awesome house? Whats up with long blonde hair jessica??? And melaina?

Kim said...

That is too much!!! Way cute! Zachary is on the verge of giggling..he makes this funny sound every time he smiles. So we are expecting the laugh anyday now.

The Bish Fam said...

I can't believe how much Dakota laughs. It is adorable! I never can manage to get things on video. As soon as I pull out the video camera, he stops whatever funny thing he is doing. Oh well. Cute videos though!

Becca

Gary Church said...

Ari, I watched this with Ryan and he laughed and laughed at your Dakota laughing....I'll have to get a video of that for you. I love Dakota!

Anonymous said...

I love the belly laughs...it is much better than the fake ones I've been getting from the kids lately. We were in florida to hang around rob for one of his work trips. it sounded like such a good idea at the time...it may be the last one we do :) We've been home for a day and tomorrow we are going to utah for a reunion, than cali for a while. there is a small chance we'll make it down to camarillo (rob will only be staying for a couple of days, than he is off to work. it would be great to see some of the new babies.

christy

Arianne Lewis said...

Would love to see you guys christy!!! I so hope you can come!