Friday, June 15, 2007

More on "Mama" and "baba"

Gotta tell ya last night was so cute...Even though I was trying to sleep and it was late at night dakota started rambling off...mama, baba!! It was adorable. You could hear the tiredness in his voice but that he really thought he was hungry!! Of course I fed him. I thought that he only talked his real words when he was very alert but he prooved me wrong last night! Man this boy is smart!! Im working on teaching him Dada and making sure that hes associating mama with me and Baba with bottle- seems like he gets it so far!! But that could just be wishful thinking. I will think on the positive side. Yup this kid knows exactly what he is saying and is basically a brainiac like his dad, and goodlooking!!!:) Way to go little dude!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I cannot wait for Zachary to get some little words out. Right now he is making this little sigh noises all the time...it is way cute! Are you making the videos on your camera?

Anonymous said...

The videos come from Aarons camera- mine doest have the video option:) Cute of Zachary!

Ari