Monday, June 04, 2007

Our Ari-zona trip:)



Hey Dudes! Aaron, Dakota and I just got back from Arizona last night. We went there for one of Aaron's best friends weddings- ok so I should have taken photos at the reception et to go along with this but oh well..the wedding, everything was awesome. Let me tell you these things are so much more fun with a baby because its like you always have something new to show off! the updates of your baby! Its especially fun when you have such a cute kid (Explanation of the photo above...) This is my "Look" for when I think Dakota or Aaron are so cute!

like Dakota cuz everyone oohs and awws:) We stayed with Annie and Pat and had a great time! Annie was a wonderful babysitter during the wedding and in the morning while we tried to catch up on sleep:) Saturday was really fun because we got to spend it with Annie, Pat and Camden. We went and saw their new awesome house, checked out some local real estate, Went swimming, had a Bar-B-Q, made cookies and watched a movie:) Lots of fun conversation in the mean time. Aaron and Pat caught up, Annie and I got to catch up and Dakota and Camden hung out like rad dudes.


Oh man I have to tell you about the funniest thing! Seriously the funniest and possibly- nope it was, the most enjoyable part of the whole trip!! So Annie and i were in the back of the suburban with the babies in the middle and the hubs in the front...and Annie decided she was going to "entertain" Camden. So she started to make cute little sounds...ohh man I cant stop laughing while I'm writing this! Anyways so she goes..here the little bunny (or some animal) and makes some cute little animal sound. Then she goes heres the tiger-- and makes this HUGE SCARY RAOUGH sound. It was hilarious!!! I couldn't stop laughing and I'm all teared up right now!!! So then Camden starts crying and crying! he totally got scared!! Then his hunger didn't help him stop crying so it was just so funny 'cuz we were all like "What the!" when we heard her sound. She wasn't trying to scare him or be fearsome it just came out that way!! Anyways my eyes are so full of tears from laughing right now I have to stop typing..Ill add some photos from the trip now. (They are from Annie's camera so you may see the same ones on her site:)

PS- Guess what good news! Revolution Surf Shop in Newbury Park wants my photos in their shop by the end of the week! I got a consignment deal with them! I'm really excited..now for more surf shops to conquer!!

2 comments:

Gary Church said...

What are you trying to do to us?! Those kids are too cute! I love that picture of D reaching for his cousin (in the bath towels)...tooooo much! I want to squeeze them both. I love little boys!!

Arianne Lewis said...

Your cute:) Thanks..yah their pretty fun:) Thanks for your photos! My dude should be putting them on my site!!!:)