Thursday, July 05, 2007

Rubber ducky...



Hey everyone!! So here are a couple of cute photos of baby D in the bath....he had to take one because he smelled like peuk!! Why did he smell like peuk?? Because once again mom needed to be reminded that she was still a first time mommy by giving the poor think pinapple baby food. I swear sometimes I'm retarded. Poor kid just loved it and hello..it WAS the 4th of July so i wanted to celebrate a little and thought this would be fun for him. A couple hours later his crib is sopping wet as well as his hair. And several hours after that he had finally gained enough NRG back to take a bath! Aaron said- arent pinapples pretty acidic? you would think that I would have thought of that when i bought them but no. (For any of you who dont know- dakota has major acid reflux. So yah Im lame, and unfortunatly things like this have happened in the past with him I just havent wished to share it with ya'll! It is a little embarrassing! This time though these picts were cute so i might as well explain the story that goes with them:) Looks like he got his appetite back though by the way he's malling the ducky!!! And hey, he is my first kid so I'll try to give myself a break, as long as he's forgiving me I'll forgive myself:)

1 comments:

cheneyfam said...

I think he is adorable, even if he DOES stink.
Grandma