


Hey dudes! Well Aaron and I are headed out of town tomorrow to go to the Billings Montana temple (finally!) so I wanted to post a couple photos of Dakota from his first Halloween before we go. We had shaun, Jess and Trevie come over. The babies were really cute playing together in their costumes! Who knew octopuses and monkeys ot along so well!:) Oh get this- Total number of trick or treat door openings- 5. Wow- totally different than in Cali:) Worked out great though since we were trying to watch a movie!!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Dakotas 1st Halloween!
Labels: Dakotas 1st
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I loooooooooooove the octopus!!! And the monkey, for that matter! Man, kids are so dang fun. I think Halloween is my favorite holiday with Ryan.
Cute- Im going to look on your site right now to see what ryan was for halloween:)
Ari
Cute costumes! He is so cute! I love seeing everyone's costumes :)
Post a Comment