This year we went to modesto for Christmas. We switch off every year. Tons of fun, tons of kids! Rochelle and nick both have 2 little boyz now so we had 5 little runts running around together! totsly cute. dakota picked up a few tricks from them. Who knows if maybe it was from them that he is now WALKING!!! Were so excited for him and man so is he! Everytime he walks he claps for himself and looks around to make sure we were watching. Very cute:) After Christmas we drove down south to meet up withmy family for Sheas Wedding. That was awesome as well. I ended up doing the photogtraphy and I must say the photos turned out pretty dang well! Pretty proud considering i was so close to peuking!! (A few blogs below I mention im prego:) Here are a few photos....
This boy loves musical instruments!




Aaron and his bros and sis...Loc (Brandan) Nick, and Beebs (Rochelle)



2 comments:
Dakota is sooo cute getting excited for Christmas!!
Cuteness!!! Looks like he really enjoyed Christmas. Zachary just started clapping his hands this past week it is so dang cute!
Post a Comment