So I went into the doctor last Friday and what do you know, they say Im at a 1. The doctor also said that according to my last "monthly" date, Deacon should actually be due this Sunday the 27th not August 13th! I dont know that I trust the date she gave me because she would be the 4th doctor who has seen me and Im sure that plenty of my information has gotten lost in translation. But if he DID come on Sunday it would be really neat since that is Dad's one year anniversary of his passing and since we are naming Deacon in 2 ways after Dad. one would be Deacon, I go that name from a book and movie I bought him called Saints and Soldiers- we both totally dug it. Deacon was the nickname of the really awesome but rightous main character in the movie. They called him Deac since he was such a good honest kid. (Its a mormon movie but one of the good quality ones like Other side of heaven, not like the Singles Ward crudola.) Deacons middle name will also be Alan which is Dads first name:)
Deacons room will be blue but Im actually going with this orange type theme...Orange was dads favorite color. Anyways we'll see but rather my thoughts are that he will come the beginning of next week which is good since mom isnt here yet!
Ive been nausious all over again. He has dropped, ive been having random contractions and there is definatly pressure.. a few more things but I will spare you all the yucky details online:)
So theres our update..we'll see what our little dude comes!!!
So basically you can all ignore the baby countdown on the right since apparently we dont know when his real due date is:)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Sooner than later???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Woohoo, the sooner the better!! :) I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet him. I am quite sure that he has spent lots of time with your dad and will have his happy and kind personality! I like the name Deacon too. Come on baby - Auntie Leslie wants to see you. :)
cute- thanks les:) youll be getting a call from the hospital when he comes!!!
Early is always better in my opinion. That is exciting news Monkey! Yeah for Deacon Alan!
here's a wish for a really great (that means short, painless - ha, and early) labor and a very healthy boy. keep us posted!
Ari I'm so excited for you guys- what great news that your little guy may be coming early! Our prayers are with you that everything goes great! Love ya :)
thanks guys!:)
Congratulations, you will have another little cuddly guy to gush over. He will be just as cute as Dakota I am sure. Good luck in the labor room, and I am praying for a quick and healthy recovery. Good luck breast feeding too :) I needed it for sure.
Post a Comment