Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Deacon's Blessing
















Hey everyone...well sunday was Deacon's blessing. Here are some photos. Mom and grandma came into town on wednesday and we played and worked till Sunday to make sure everything was perfect. We had a little brunch at 10:30 and then Aaron did a beautiful job of the blessing at 1:00. Deacon was such a good boy and so was Dakota!!! Thanks mom for all your help!!! I look like crudola in the picts of me..ahh! I hate baby weight!! Ill assume thats what all the yuck is besides my makeup being much darker ythan I thought it was...dont you just wish you could look at the after photos before you take them so you know what to fix?? I know I wished that for my wedding photos!!! Anyways... Below is the list of peeps who came for my records...

Mom
Grandma Nickie
Carolyn
Glen
Aunt Colleen
Cousin Nathan
Aunt Annette
Uncle Tom

to the blessing...

Nick
Jen
Ryan
Kevin

9 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Hot Mama! Loving the family pictures...you guys all look so dang cute! Miss ya...muah!

Leslie said...

Great pictures! He has grown since I saw him. Let's get together soon.

amber {and co.} said...

How fun that Grandma and Tom and Annette got to be there too! Your boys are so adorable, I love that Deacon is a little mini Aaron and Kota is a mini you! :)

Michelle said...

You look great! Deacon is adorable and so is Dakota! I love your black dress....where did you get that?!

Arianne Lewis said...

Thanks guys:) I got the dress at target I think chelle' like 2 years ago though. Its a wrap around so it works with being preggers or not- Im not a big fan of the arm cut though showing off my yuck arms!!

The Sam, Sean & Trevin Family! said...

That's funny because before I read your narrative I was looking at the pics thinking how pretty you looked!

Jes said...

So I was thinking as I looked at the pics that you look GREAT.

Arianne Lewis said...

thanks guys:)

Lindi said...

you all look GREAT ari. I dont know what the heck you are talking about babyfat...you look fantastic.