









This morning I finally got the camera out to take a few photos of my little dudes together...as you can see in the photos Dak0ota is handling the birth of baby Deacon very well. He loves baby!!! Its very cute. Deacon actually smiles often and I love to see him laugh...I wasnt able to catch that in these photos those...next time!!! It was so funny bacause Kota was saying cheese which I guess he learned from his cousin..he was so used to the camera I felt as though he was trying to show Deacon the ropes of being my son, means you gotta model for mommy!!! Love my little dudes!!! PS- no Deacons hair is not red...the photo tint made it look that way...
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Double rad dudes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
They are both too cute 4 words! Can't wait to see you guys in just a few weeks!
Is it just me? In the first black and white pic of Deacon I totally see your Dad's face. The boys look so so handsome...of course! Hope you are doing well. Call me when you have some time.
thanks girls!!!! Call ya soon monkey!
It's so cute to see the boys together. Dakota is so sweet with him in the first two pics I love it! Cute little guys. Can't wait to meet Deacon.
You have been so blessed! :)
your boys are adorable! I like Kota's skeleton shirt, preparing for halloween? :)
Love the pictures. They are both such cute little boys!
Post a Comment