Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Overstock- My Shabby Shores business

Hey dudes- I have a few overstock items from my last Shabby Shores order.. let me know if any of you are interested. You will of course get a discount...but will need to pay your own shipping unless I can just hand it to you:)






Black or white chandeliers- I MAY have these, depending on a pending order. They are $49.99 each BEFORE the discount. They are super cute, can be plugged in or wired in.


I have 2 possibly 3 beach signs and 3 relax signs. $19.99 each before the discount.


"Grow old with me, the best is yet to be" I have one sign available- this is a large 3D sign, meaning that it pops off of the wall. $47.00 BEFORE a discount.

Metal table with 3 shelves 40 1/8 inch $169.99 BEFORE DISCOUNT

2 comments:

Paul and Michelle said...

Hey Ari i may want one of the relax signs. I'll talk to paul tonight and let you know tommorow.

Arianne Lewis said...

Sweet:)