
With WAY too much going on right now (huge ward party my friend and I are in charge of Friday and soooo much to do!, Saturday morning my boutique (( crossing my fingers on the turn out on that) and saturday night a party at our friends)), I really shouldnt be posting or taking time out of my well needed sleep to post but oh well, These photos make me smile so I wanted to post them. I did a last minute session Saturday for my bro and sister in laws. I had been wanting to do a session at this location so I was excited to have family take me up on the offer! Anyways...here they are:) Love the colors and perspective:) As well as the people!
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Lewis Session..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Monkey you have a serious talent! Those came out so so good. I wish we lived closer...you could be my personal photog!
what a great location, I LOVE the Fall season, gorgeous colors and great models :)
Those pictures are simply adorable! I love your work.
-Rachelle
Thanks guys:) Rachelle do you guys have a blog?
Post a Comment