Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Sunset Pregnancy...



Hmm- Is that a bad name for a blog? my family had a BLAST over Christmas, we got a beach house, went to San Diego, sea world et. more photos from that later. night before we headed back I took my sister in law out to the beach (they practically live on the beach) for some last minute prego photos with the biz-omb susnet- love how they turned out:)




Hmm- Is that a bad name for a blog? my family had a BLAST over Christmas, we got a beach house, went to San Diego, sea world et. more photos from that later. night before we headed back I took my sister in law out to the beach (they practically live on the beach) for some last minute prego photos with the biz-omb susnet- love how they turned out:)

6 comments:

amber {and co.} said...

Wow these turned out great! I wish I could have been down there for some pics when I was preggers :)

Holly said...

You are a great photographer! These pics totally make me miss my bump!

Larry & Erica Evans said...

those are beautiful!

Arianne Lewis said...

Thanks guys!!!:)

Rachelle said...

love the pictures, it makes pregnancy look glamorous and peaceful.

Debbie said...

You're an AWESOME photographer!! Really looking forward to having you photograph Liz & Adams' wedding day on Sat. the 10th!!
~Debbie Freitas