Sorry for the delay! Here are some photos (was supposed to be a bunch but they are taking hours to load!!!! AHH!, some candid, some actual photoshoots from Christmas time:) All is well here, my Deac is getting bigger, almost 6 months! What the heezy! I will be doing a 6 month photo shoot shortly for him:) Chistmas was so much fun- its so lame it has taken me so long to get to this blog when it was such a blast! We got the Hunter beach house on Silverstand beach, ventura for 3 days. Total party and quality time:) Ill explain the photos below. I got a new camera for christmas which is awesome but with so many pixels I had to take each of these photos, put them in Photoshop and shrink their pixel size. So parden the fact that so many are missing... (I took hundreds!) below are a few favs...
Kotas 2nd B-day- December 20th:)

This was so cute- mom had us do this music thing, heres hal and landans family doing their part with hals sister Jodi,....
So while I was taking the photos above Aarons said ari look down! There was my cute Kota doing his own thing and keeping on beat I must sahy!
Auntie Jess with trevie and Kota...such a good auntie reading to them:)

Here are all the grandkids in the PJs mom got them ALL! Oh yah- and she got each of us a pair too! Dang mom! you go! jessy sewed some of the big boy pants as well:)

Talk about a very beach Christmas! Maybe you all will understand me more once you see these picts- this is where I get that theme obsession from- my mother! Mom sewed these stockings- each a flip flop for each person! SEW cute:)

Oh...here are my 2 little dudes, best friends:)

Cheney Family tradition not to be forgotten! Gingergread houses while at the beach house- Mom had us draw what we were to make...Lifeguard house? Beach Bungalow? Dont even know what all the options were...I just know mine was the best:) (Yah right- not this year!)
here is my rad surf shack with necco cieling- totally copied the idea from my broskis beach bungalow...
Love this pict of kota and Trevie looking out the wondow to the ocean...I can see it being a really awesome pict once I do some stuff to it as well:)
Annie and Camdy Cam- so cute:)
My sweet Deacon and daddy- look how big daddy is compared to him!

wish i could have gotten this hoto in focus! I would have used it for this fun project i have coming up that you all will hear about Im sure:)

Blue eyes...

Wow- daddys finger is so big!

Grandma Cheney and Deac-oh the love:)

Love this look on kotas face- theres uncle Aaron with the 3 dudes- man last year these guys were newest to the fam! Now there is 2 almost 3 more (Ellie, Deacon and Shaun and Jessys soon to be boy or girl:)

Typical facial expression of Kota

Mom had us playsome games and sing songs Christmas eve- these were our rudolf noses:)

What a hottie hubby I have!

Shea and meg fam photo...

Uncle Shea bear and Deac- they met for the first time here!

Shaun and Jess with Trevie- treverino...

Landan hallee, lani, Josers and Aldy

Annie, Pat, Ellison and Camdy Cam..




9 comments:
It's crazy that Deacon is almost 6 months already. He was just born it seems. Can't wait to see the pics
Looks like y'all had a great time!
You forgot the best part about the holidays....seeing me!
wELL OF COURSE mONKEY- I WASNT TALKING ABOUT THE ENTIRE VACATION!!! DIDNT EVEN MENTION SAN DIEGO AS WELL!:)
Ari, what a great looking family! I love the bright colors everyone is wearing and those stockings your mom made are killer! I'm so glad you moved up here. You and your little band of merry men are AWESOME!!!!
Thanks hol- we adore you guys:)
super cute. looks like tons of fun!
Ari how do you have the time to do all you do???? Wow, you've got some major talent. I hope things are going well for you. Your kids are so cute and I cannot believe your baby is 6 months. Where does the time go???? love ya!
Thanks guys! hey heidi- i need a new invite to your blog! can you resend it?
Post a Comment