Monday, February 23, 2009

25 random Facts about Ari

Ive been Hit! Mimi- my girlfriend so thoughtfully thought of me as one of the people to pass the torch and talk about myself- 25 times! Sweeet- did she pick the right person or what!!! :) So...hmm- where to start!!! This isgoing to take forever I can tell...
1. I love nice things, like upscale and couture things- may not have all I want which is fine but I certainly cherish the things I do have!
2. I love self help books, in fact besides the scriptures thats pretty much all Ill read, no exceptions (No not even twilight girls- but Ill watch the movie!)
3. I wish I could simplify my life, but dont know how without having it become too boring for myself!
4. I love style and trends- may not keep up with all them but I certainly love them!
5. Love baking, hate cooking! Give me an excuse to make dessert and Im there!
6. Love to host parties:), hmm- could I have gotten that from my mother? I wonder!
7. I think about my dad at least 4 times daily, everyday, never miss a day. Will that ever change? Not if I have anything to do with it!
8. Once in a while ill find myself whistling this tune that I have never heard anywhere else in my life then my father whistling or playing on the piano (it was the only song he knew how to play on the piano so we heard it a lot!) Since there is nothing to put it in my head, nothing to hear to remind me of it- I know my dad is around! Happens every Holiday and often when Im struggling. its then that say say- Love you dad and i have Kota say Love you pop pop cheney! Eventually he'll get it- i dont want him ever to forget my dad that he only knew on this earth for 6 months.
9. My best friend is my mom, sister, and hubby. I adore all my other friends so much but no one has more faith in me then them.
10. I love love love to learn! Now if only i could keep it all in there!:)
11. I love and value my friends and family greatly.
12. I love to watch food networks challenge- but only the cakes or sugar and chocolate sculptures! Could care less about the regular food:) Wouldnt mind eating them though!
13. If i could just focus on one thing I would like to do for a business- I think I could be really great at it, in the meantime I just feel kinda "Good" at several things- not fabulous at any one thing:) So many passions!!!
14. I love boutiques!
15. There is something about water that does something to me. I believe the ocean partially defines who I have become. (Monkey, Im sure youl'd agree!) My favorite kind of day is one where Im inside, curled on the couch with my family with blankets, my home baked goodies smelling the house up yummy, pouring rain outside, a fire going, and a fabulous movie:) My favorite time of day with my babies is bath time....plus...
16. Ultimate relaxation for me is a long hot shower.- its my get away!
17. I am extreely nestalgic- very into tradtions and bringing back experiences while growing up for my own children.
18. I am extreemly scared of my children getting kidnapped or dying. I still check on them everynight while they are sleeping to make sure they are breathing and not kidnapped! My biggest fear is that they or my husband will die before I do. If were gonna die- take us all at the same time! (I know -so selfish of me- my poor mom!)
19. I love big gorgous homes- have to be 2 story though! Some day I know Aaron (and I thorugh my business endeavors) will have one of our own. In the meantime i LOVE our charming home and neighborhood.
20. Ive never been as girly as I am until the last several years. Ive never been a pink person and now just love the color! My favorite color still howveris turquise.
21. I wish I could be the best at everything I endeavor, not for anyone else to see- but for me to feel satisfied with what Ive done- Im never satisfied!
22. I wish I had enough money to buy my mom a huge house, close by (Or we could just live down there in camarillo with a big house- as long as I can bring my inlaws and girlfriends from here with me!!) or I wish I could afford a wing of our house for my mom.
23. I love to hook people up whether its a date, an idea or business deals, or even with just a stellar recipe, I hate that most the time that means jipping myself though- ahh!!!!
24. I secretly would love to be a model:) I publicly would like my children to be models- they are sooooooo cute! I feel like their cuteness is not being put to its ultimate capacity unless all can see them! Seriously!
25. I am internally waiting for my "Big Break" in business. I would love a boutique to buy my chandaliers, or to book some big item photo ops.

Ok one more- i am LOVING this new cupcake fad going on- hope it sticks around- i love anything cupcake-

I tag- Monkey, Sam, Leslie, Anndalyn, Jessy and Hal and meghann

4 comments:

Holly said...

LOved this and I actually found myself saying, "I knew that!" Okay, so I am still working on my 25 things. It's in my draft and has been there for 3 weeks. I can never think of anything!

Leslie said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll work on it. Loved reading this about you. Can't wait to see you on Friday.

amber {and co.} said...

These were fun to read! Number 18 is my biggest fear also, I check on Chandler every half hour or so when he's sleeping :)

Kim said...

Amen to the water! I have a CD that plays water noises that I put on for Zachary at night sometimes.

~Monkey