Sunday, February 01, 2009

Petunia- You swoon me..


So those of you who know me well, or are even just getting to know me know I kinda obsess over things. Mom says its because I've grown up with Themed EVERYTHING! True Dat'! Once I like something- I kinda can't get off the thought or subject till something else comes along. A few weeks ago it was cupcakes, Pink and Juicy Couture and not that I dont still LOVE those things... I am now back to Petunia.. (to be explained below)
Anyways who would of known that like 8 months ago standing in the return line at target a little label off the chicks bag in front of me would put me into this kinda debt! (Not really- Im just saying theyre not soo cheap:) My great long time friend Sam got me a Petunia Pickle bottom bag when I was preggers with Deacon and when she handed it to me she said- "there- now you can stop blogging non stop about these things!"Too cute. Oh sam- i love you- but you know me better than that! Love love love that bag and what do you know I wanted another so badly as well. One with another color scheme, a little larger, just FOR ME:) So Petunia had an outlet sale and rather than contiuing to obsess over the "CAKE" Couture collection.. (Hello- is that not me or wiz-ut??) I decided it was time to just do this already so I can get that obsession overwith and start on another:) I mean dang! I did these boutique product photos and did like a cabiliion of the cake bag- helloski Ari- get over it!..In result, attached you will see my new adorable "Huckelberry Swirl Cake" (Tiffany Blue) "Society Sachet". Love it! It came with the typical wipey case with this cute like 3d graphics on the top as well as its own storage bag! Wore it in its "Back Pack" mode for church today and I couldnt have been more appreciative of that since I had Deac in one hand and primary stuff in the other!! In the mean time I will enjoy having 2 Petunia bags to mix with my wide array:) of clothing attire and will try to stop at that... Way to go Petunia- you've done it again:)


1 comments:

The Sam, Sean & Trevin Family! said...

Ha ha! You're so funny. No, it's not weird or obsessive to have more than one bag! That one is super cute.