Oh my gosh this Kidnapping of this little girl Andrea out in Tracy is hitting way too close to home!! Poor thing- i guess they dont knw if she is officially kidnapped yet or not, or just run away- but she was 8 and cute!
2 weeks ago I was in target with Kota. He was being way too brave at not seeing me and still be content. I kept doing that annoying mom thing saying Kota comon' Kota comon'. He was hiding and jumping out. I would call for him and he would come running and say something so I knew he was there (Besides the fact that I ofcourse was looking at him). Anyways after of like 45 minutes of this I turn around and Kota was gone! Luckily I was right next to a security guy who immediatly put Target on Yellow alert where I guess they shut down the store people from entering or leaving, all workers had to stop what they were doing to find him. I was yelling through the store and as I would turn a corner people would say- hes not here! I imagined him in a corner some where with some man holding his mouth closed as he struggled. Finally after 6 minutes I was ready to peuk as my body seems to want to do when tragedy strikes (like when i found out about my dad et.) I was a mess and sooo scared! I couldn believe he wasnt right beside me! Finally 6 minutes later I average- a worker intercomed or whatever to my securuty guy saying he was spotted. He had run down to the other side of the store. I have no idea what he was doing- who found him et. I didnt even ask any questions, one i had him back that was all i cared about. So we went straight to the baby section and I purchased one of those monkey things that attach him to me with a leash or sorts. So scary!!!!
This poor family- I sure hope Andrea comes home soon and safe! No one should have to experience a kidnapping.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Kidnapping...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
That is WAY scary! So glad he was found!
I'm so freaked out by that too! I'm constantly doing the same thing with Selah at the store and she always likes to go around the corner where I can't see her! It drives me nuts! There needs to be a better way to shop with two little ones. Good call on getting that backpack/ leash thingy, better to make sure he's safe then have him wander off again. Hyrum loves people and will let almost anyone pick him up! It freaks me out. The other day we were at Toys R Us and there was this obnoxious and loud man, the type you would expect kids to be afraid of, huge guy with shaved head and stuff. Hyrum reached out to him like he wanted him to come over and talk to him. The guy was nice and shook his hand and told me how cute he was. I just know I'll never be able to let him out of my sight.
I would have freaked out!! I always laugh at those people with kid leashes, but now it sounds like a good idea.
Aaaaaahhhhh! The thought of losing Isabella makes me want to puke and kill the kidnapper! I'm glad you found Kota. Gee whiz!
That's so scarey! I'm sorry you had to go through that! And about your other scam post, I'm so glad there is justice! That just makes me so sick when people, esp. members of the church do stuff like that! So Sad!
OH MY G!! PRAISE GOD YOU FOUND HIM! WE ALL KNOW THAT GIRL SANDRA CANTU THAT WAS KIDNAPPED WAS FOUND DEAD AND WE WENT TO SEE THE FAMILY TO PAY RESPECT AND SUPPORT BUT THE OFFICER THAT WE TALKED TO HAD NO IDEA WHERE THE FUNERAL IS GOING TO BE ???? ALL HE SAID "YOU CAN CHECK ONLINE FOR TIP THING" ~ARGH!!
Post a Comment