Monday, May 10, 2010

Painting like Pop Pop Cheney




Wow can you believe I'm blogging about family and not the business?? Yay for me! Finally getting my priorities straightened out:) Today is a rainy day and my kids are just so sweet. Kota wanted to paint today like Pop Pop Cheney (My dad who was genius artist) and so hello!!! I want to enable him artistically in any way! I saw on Rachel Ray this idea..use washable paints (I had them already from my Liquid Couture shoot found on my photography blog www.ariphotography.blogspot.com) and let them paint on the inner dorr of the dishwasher..then after they are doen with their masterpiece simply turn on the wash- dishes and all! Here are my little dudes...

5 comments:

Rachelle said...

wow that is a really cool idea! thanks for sharing

Pat and Anndalyn said...

great idea! looks like they had a blast!

Karie said...

Wow! When I first saw the pic I thought he was in trouble! Ha! What a great idea! Welcome back to the blogging world - I've missed you! See you in July?

Pacefamily said...

Cute idea, although knowing Caulder I wouldn't be able to keep the paints in one cleanable place!! It looks like fun, though. Keep making those memories with your kiddos!

Dallas and Kirsten said...

Such a cute idea! You are such an amazing mom! Seriously you'd be an absolute blast! Love ya!