Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Look who's discovered his tongue!!






Dakota has been so cute the last couple of days! He's discovered his tongue! I thought he passed this phase cuz he kinda did this for a little while but nope- he's doing this almost all day long!! SO cute! He's such a fun little boy and is growing so fast!!

4 comments:

Gary Church said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I could just eat him up!! How cute is that tongue?! Ari, he's simply adoreable!!

Unknown said...

Those are some awesome pictures. That's so crazy, I wonder if Trevor will ever do that. can't wait to see.

Jessy Cheney said...

um, that was me, Jessy, who said that, not Shaun. I don't know why it posted as Shaun, weird.

Arianne Lewis said...

thanks all you rad dudes who replied:) Jessy- Im sure Trevor will do that- camden did! He only did it for 2 days a ton and then here or there after that so take picts while it lasts!!