The last photo is of dakota for his 3 month birthday- My has he grown!
Ari - I LOVE these tounge photos. They are so darling! If he were mine I would blow them up and frame them.
Oh, I have:)
Hey Cristin- How did you get that template? And if you hand did it could you lead me in the right direction? I have a photo I would like towards the top like where yours is...PS- your site is hilarious by the way:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ari - I LOVE these tounge photos. They are so darling! If he were mine I would blow them up and frame them.
Oh, I have:)
Hey Cristin- How did you get that template? And if you hand did it could you lead me in the right direction? I have a photo I would like towards the top like where yours is...PS- your site is hilarious by the way:)
Post a Comment