
Mommy's Birthday...
We'll I've been
meaning to get a photo of me with my sweet boy ever since he's been born! Unfortunately for now these re the best one that turned out ( I guess when you take your own picts you can't expect my typical excellent photography:) So here we are! Hopefully we'll get some picts tonight when the 3 of us go out to one of my favorite restaraunt's in Malibu..."Dukes". Then Aaron and I are going to see the movie, "Blades of Glory"Anyways- want to publicly thank my wonderful husband (not that he ever even looks at this web site:) for having me wake up to an adorable card and an Abercrombie and Fitch gift card (One of my top favorite stores to shop for clothes in:) this morning for my B-day- ahh yeah! And thanks Mom for doing some babysitting for us during the movie! Your the bomba!




Dakota's Saucer...
Also wanted to give a few updates to ya'll of whats been going on with our family lately...Dakota got a new play saucer! He seems to really like it- its the same one his little cousin camden has..so above is a pict of him in it..He LOVES to stand so its great for him. we can't belive how he can maneuer himself around the saucer! Thats our little hottie! daddy and I actually dig some of the beats they have on his toy- one of them is pretty rappery- ahh yeah- thats daddy's boy!!

Sweet Showers..
A few months ago I started bringing dakota into the shower with me to get him clean rather than doing the whole bath thing (where I end up getting wet anyways.) I gotta tell you this kid is just so cute- If you notice in the photo above Dakota's eyes look kinda hammered. Well they we're! He just loves the shower! I take him in with his back to the water but he just turns around and opens his mouth cuz he loves to drink the shower water (Good thing we have good water around here!) It is so cute cuz he'll get the water in his eyes and all over his face but doesn't mind as long as he gets to have the experience of drinking the water. Too cute. When we get out if daddy's not home I wrap him in a towel and put him in his little play chair- doesn't he look adorable! Had to share the moment by taking some photos. Oh, I know we all think our baby is the cutest in the world but I just feel so lucky to have such a fun sweet baby- I LOVE BEING A MOM!! (OK besides these night sleeping issues we've been working on. Being a mom rocks. Oh for all of you non-working in the field moms out there I read yesterday that stay at home moms do the equivalent of a working person who gets paid 135K a year. So yah we're pretty much the bombs. You go girls!
A "Wickedly radical" Play...Wednesday night 4/25, Mom, me and anndalyn went to see the play Wicked at the Pantageous theatre in LA. Aaron, me, Annie & Pat, Shaun & Jessy got mom a ticket 4 Mothers day. Oh my heezy it was incredible! What a hilarious play! I just love the Fairy princess "good witch". She was hilarious! I took mom's comment that she reminded mom of me because of all of her made up words as a big compliment! Now if only I had hers or the green witches voice! Fun night with the girls. And to top it all off, I came home to a quiet home with both my boys sleeping- great job baby sitting daddy! He's definately got the touch with him.



4 comments:
Ari, you look awesome!! Motherhood has done you well! Happy Birthday!! Dakota is so handsome!! You should start to get sleep soon. lol.
Dakota is so cute! I love those pictures of Aaron and baby D. So cute. I can't believe Dakota puts his face in the shower water, that's hilarious! Being a mom really is the best...too bad we don't actually get the 135K...but it's all totally worth it, even with out the mula. love ya.
Ari...I love the top picture of you kissing Dakota. THat is sooo cute. It looks like he is saying "oooo...look at me I am getting a kiss from my hot momma." So awesome.
Thanks teag!!!
Post a Comment