Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Look who's Sitting up all by his little cute self!








Man I tell ya as soon as I think I've gotten the blog all updated I can finally move on to my next project, Dakota goes and does something cute again!! Oye vey, guess thats not really a complaint more like a comment- way to go little wonderful dude! Dakota's done it again! Look who is sitting all by his little incredibly adorable self! And man how he loves that mirror! (Takes after his daddy with that one:), besides the fact that its a stage:) Here are some cute picts of our little fast growing boy...


2 comments:

Gary Church said...

That first tongue picture is too much!!! He acts so much older than he is! What a big boy!

Jessy Cheney said...

no way! I can't believe he's already sitting all by himself...these boys are growing up way to fast. Go Dakota!