Friday, May 04, 2007

My New Ari Photography Business cards...



Hey guys! I finally created and ordered my business cards yesterday, so yah, I'm excited:) I plan and hope to drop them off at some locations nearby...Party Pleasers (For the engagements and Weddings part:), Olas Mexican surf grill... Aaron and I met "Carlos", the creator and owner of Olas years ago (When we first started dating) so he lets me put my stuff in there:) I also plan to make some prints and sign them to put in local surf shops et. So I"m so pumped! My web site is getting updated more often and as soon as I can figure a few things out my photo shoot packages will also be available online, as well as all that other jazz. We started Dakota on a schedule and he is taking to it very well so I finally can plan things and get them done! References are much appreciated, friends know around here but I would love to get the word spread, especially among all the youth getting engaged in Ventura county! sure love ya'll, I won't forget you when I'm famous! Love Ari


0 comments: