Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mommy & Me class





Hey guys! Well Dakota and I have been taking a Mommy and me for the last 6 weeks I beleive? its been great fun- good to know others are having the same issues et that I have! We all talk about interesting things that have happened in our lives the past week, learn CPR et. We bring treats and have become friends- lots of fun! Here are a few photos from the class, unfortuantely dakota was kinda cranky at class today (when I had the camera with me finally:) so he's not quite as smily as I would like him but hey!..Ill give him a break- he does enough smiling for 3 babies together!! This is a fun little thing we do with all the babies where we sing...Red yellow green and blue..these are the colors over you..pop pop pop, pop pop pop, pop pop pop!..Its cute:) Jess and Trev have been joining dakota and I in the class these last couple of weeks so heres the 2 of them just chillin after class:)

6 comments:

cheneyfam said...

AWSOME PHOTOS! LOOOOO VE them. I just need to figure out how to print them so I can show everyone.

Thanks for sharing!

Arianne Lewis said...

right click on the photo, then click the "save as" button...save on your desk top then do whatever you want with them. Or just right click and say print!!!:)

Gary Church said...

Your kid is so stinkin' happy! And the other one is so dang tan!!! I'm jealous of a baby's tan! Even worse...it's probably his natural gorgeous skin...little punk. lol. SO CUTE!! Ari, I love you as a mom!

Arianne Lewis said...

Thanks janette- love ya too- great videos! Did you get my message aboout how to do them? The other little boy is my nephew trevor- just one month behind Dakota- yup- he was blessed with dark skin lucky dude!

Arianne Lewis said...

Got your message! Thanks girlie!!!!PS- next time you talk to my comp tell her I love her and miss her!

Gary Church said...

Will do chickie......I haven't forgotten about scanning my engagements either......it just takes forever. lol. Good luck with the videos...I wanna see one of baby D.