Friday, May 18, 2007

Bottoms Up!


Check out Dakota! He has been holding his bottle here or there this last month but now he is holding it all by himself, officially! The other night he was starving so I started to feed him when I realized he was soaking. And so I told him- "O.K. little dude your going to have to work with me here cuz I can't change your diaper and feed you at the same time!" He held his bottle the whole time and man did it make the changing easier! Daddy wanted to make sure I took photos of our little dude hitting this milestone, he is getting so big! Sometimes I look at him now and see a little boy rather than a baby boy! Actually makes me kinda sad but then again excited because I know he loves to hit those milestones and feel so independent!

He is also walking circles around that plaything I got him a couple of months ago as well as flipping over to sit up! What a cute little dude!


Dakotas cuteness will
definitely come in handy when I go to the neighboring surf shops to show them my ocean scape photos. Once they see those little Camos on him I'm sure they will be much more inclined to sell my photos! Wouldn't that be awesome if these surf shops did sell them? For some of you who don't know, when I lived in Santa Cruz I was on a surf team. Loved it and have always loved the surf scene. I got a little more into the "Social scene" once we moved to so cal my senior year and have been maybe twice since? My love for the ocean and seascapes has never left me though so it would feel nice to be incorporated a bit back into my "roots" should this Seascape portion of my photo business work out. Which is will! (Its all about "The Secret" right ladies??" (From Oprah)

Watch for more updates ahead like my website pricing being posted (www.ariphotography.com) and Aarons new truck that he got for an incredible price because the dude felt "there was something about him." Hello it's his cuteness of course!, But for some reason were thinking the Gospel has something to do with it as well:) (Doy)

0 comments: