Monday, May 21, 2007

Dakota and Trev bonding..We miss you Camden!





Yesterday after dinner at Mom & Dads dakota and trev had a chance on the floor to "bond". They both seem fascinated with each other! Its so cute! We're missing you though Camden! The pool photo is from Jess' website..more of those pool photos to follow:)

6 comments:

Gary Church said...

Those are two of the chubbiest bunnies yet! Look at those rolls on Dakota!! Roly Poly! SO CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Guess it means he's healthy right? And your right! We're hoping he becomes a football player like his daddy!!! Another question for ya... Does the video camera have to be one that burns onto cd rather than tape in order to get it online? (Im not finding a ubc cord for my video camera. Also- Did you create your Peanut Gallery web site yourself?? Im soooo impressed! Did you do it on dreamweaver? Im having a terrible time with my web site..Having to start all over again. You learned that web site stuff in college right?? (Please say you did or else I feel like a major retard!:) Sorry I nhave to ask you all these technical questions.. just trying to make some mula and struggling in the meantime! Cindy says your business is going great so I thought Id get some advice from a proski. My bro has a friend that I can pay to do my web site I just don't know if I want to commit more mula yet- Do YOU think its worth it rather than taking the time to try to learn it by myself with some help from my bro? Love ya girl! Thanks for all your knowledgable insight!! ..Ari

Anonymous said...

PS- Computer issues which is why it says "Anonymous:)".

Gary Church said...

Stop feeling incompetant....I paid $1,800 for that site!!!! Feel better?! I can't do a thing when it comes to html code...I'm computer retarded, which is funny since I make a living over the internet!!!! If you ask me...it's worth spending the money on something like that, unless you know exactly what you are doing. My brother and his business partner at the time made mine. They already had the layout, because they entered it in a competition for another art gallery in SLC. They came in 2nd, so the site was still available, so I bought it. It's the greatest thing ever. He used PHP??? I don't know what that is but I know he used that instead of Flash. ??? Whatever that means. He's made the administrative side so dang easy. I just log in and click on little things to add pictures (just like when you click on the picture thingy in Blogspot...same idea). So...without that, I'd be lost.

I don't think that video cameras that use VHS compatible hook ups will hook up to a computer to down load. I don't have a video camera, I just have a regular digital camera (Canon Power Shot Pro1) that allows me to capture video in 3 min. increments. So I just pull it off my digital camera the same way I do pictures and then upload to Google. To be honest, I think that's what most everyone does. If you have a cell phone that takes video, you can shoot a little video, pull it off on to the computer, and then upload it to Google.

Gary Church said...

Oh, and my business is very cyclical. It's up and down all the time. I just try to find a way to keep my name constantly out there so that I can constantly be working on a commission or two. I don't make that much on eBay because of all the fees to list, etc. So....I'm not sure that I'd brag about being crazy successful, but it definitely helps pay the bills...that's for sure. It was by far more profitable a couple years ago.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Janette! Thats all very good to know! Your awesome and I LOVE your art work!!!! Ill probably pay my bros friend to do it then:) Funny today in my mommy in me class i had an efifany that doy- i can use my camera for the videos! So thats funny that thats what you said:) Keep an eye out for the videos and thanks for all your help!