Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Dakota's First Boo Boo & First trip to the beach!


Today I took Dakota with me for a photo shoot of the ocean for some of the surf shops Im trying to get business with. While we were climbing up this wooden stair way I thought- Oh man this could be a great shot of Dakota on these stairs! Well I wouldnt say that the photos made his soon to come boo boo worth it! Poor baby was very intrigued with the wood and waves and while I was holding my camera he toppled over and did a face plant on the stairs! Poor thing cut his nose and scuffed up his adorable face. He was such a good sport though! Cried for less than a minute then was asleep in the car as we drove home and I tried not to beat myself up for practically sacrificing my adorable son for that silly shot! Oh well, so here's one of the photos...the toppling one to follow.

Do I see a future surfer in that look my widdle Dakota? A football player/ Surfer...sounds like a major catch! And with his looks?! Man i don't even want to think about all the girls that are going to be pounding down our doors. He's mine girlies! Step off!


2 comments:

Gary Church said...

Oh Ari...he is so precious! Enjoy the rolls...most likely he'll lose them...which is so sad!

cheneyfam said...

we love you guys! cute pictures!