hey guys- got another place selling my Seascapes.."beach Break Surf Shop" at the ventura harbor. Awesome dude who owns the place- turns out he grew up in Santa Cruz as well!!! My link will be on their web site soon! I will also soon be posting the links on jy web site to where my photos are sold. Yahoo!!!
http://beachbreaksurfshop.com
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Got another location!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
SO, I have had the Cheney's on my mind a lot lately. I was thinking through some really great memories with you guys. When Anndalyn threw me a surprise birthday party, when your dad baptized me, when I stepped on a rusty nail in you back-yard-hill, etc. My youth is so integrated with your family that I can't imagine being who I am today without all of you. I remember one time when we were hanging out in the kitchen (remember your kitchen? With the carpet. I used to think that was soo cool to have carpet in a kitchen). We were listening to the song Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. I remember just singing it with all my heart. You told me I had a great voice (you probably said good but my young mind embellished the compliment a bit!) That really stuck with me. Every time I heard that song I would think of your simple compliment. Trust me, today not many people compliment my voice. Singing is not really a talent I have cultivated; many congregations in Japan will agree (we were always forced to do musical numbers as sister missionaries and it always ended up tanking!) So, I just thought I would let you know that the little things you do really make a difference. I think that is why you are and are going to be such a great mom! It is the constant simply acts of kindness and care that have the lasting effect. Keep it up. It was good to see you!
Thanks teag- love you too!!! So great to see you at dads thing. im proud to say Im friends with someone with her doctorate (Will pretty soon anyways- or whatever thats called thats really a big deal to get:)
Love ya- thanks for sharing that- makes me feel better:)
Post a Comment