Hey guys! Got on an official list!!! :)
http://ventura-county.party-wedding.info/photographers.html
Friday, July 06, 2007
Sweet! Check this out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey guys! Got on an official list!!! :)
http://ventura-county.party-wedding.info/photographers.html
8 comments:
Awesome Girly!! What an entrepreneur.Thinking about you today, hope all is well!!!
Way to go Monkey!!!!
Hey Ari! Awesome. I know how it feels, my business is finally getting on the web. Love it! You look so good. It's been forever since I have seen you. Do you ever come up to Nor Cal?
Tanya- whats your business??? Nah- been to santa cruz 1 time since I moved to so cal my senior year!! We go to modesto though (inlaws)
Hey Ari, go to www.mckibben3.blogspot.com. That's our family blog site. I do skin care. www.balanceyourskin.com. Have you ever heard of Yelp.com? It is a AWESOME way to get new clients if your clients are willing to write reviews. I don't know if Yelp.com is big down there. I got 9 new clients in 2 weeks because of that website. I have to say, I LOVE all the cute pics of your little guy. You look fabulous. It has been so long. I like this blog thing. It's a fun way to reconnect. Love ya!
Hey Ari. Great pictures. Your little boy is adorable with those big dark eyes. Can I ask what kind of camera you use? I'm so jealous of all the pictures you've taken and wish mine turned out half as good. :)
You are so awsome! I am so proud of you and love to see all of your pictures. How DO you do it?
Love you,
Mom
Hey nancy- dang it took me forever to figure out who you were!! I had to look on your site till finally at the end I saw the picts of you and brandon!! Hello!!! Did you come to this blog spot through Leslie? Just curious:) I think your older sister is Janet fisher right? Shes in my ward:) I have a Canon Digital rebel:) How is everything??
Post a Comment