Monday, July 16, 2007

Yah right!
















So mom gave us some mula for the boys (cousins Camden, Dakota & Trevor) to get matching shirts and me to do a photo shoot- much easier said than done...You try having a 3 kids smiling at the same time while going through the "I want to touch everything including my cousins" phase!! Not to mention my issue with lighting et! Perhaps one day when I have the big bucks and a studio all set up with lights ready to go! (As well as camera!:) Lots of tears but lots of laughs on the parents side! Luckily a couple cute photos emerged..this ones for you mom!!! Thanks for the money- we sure miss you!!!

8 comments:

cheneyfam said...

Thanks girls. The picts. are great! Sounds like you had a great time without me. Boo Hoo! Next time I'll be sure to be there. Love you all
Mom

The Bish Fam said...

Cute pics...I think it is hard enough to get a good picture of just Parker...I can't even imagine getting 3 kids to cooperate. They are so cute though! How fun to have cousins so close in age!

Arianne Lewis said...

Yah- its fun to have them so close:)

Arianne Lewis said...

Yah- its fun to have them so close:)

Gary Church said...

Look at those chubby bunnies!!! I love them!

Kim said...

Monkey!!!!!

Give yourself some credit girlie! You are such a talented photographer. My my my those boys have grown! And so lucky to have a mom/auntie who takes such great pics.

Love ya!

Arianne Lewis said...

thanks monkey:) Love ya!

Cristin said...

Ari - I love these pictures! I know how hard it is to get kids to smile! Great job!