I know its in the template part but does anyone know how to make the actual blog part of the blog wider? Notice stuff like my music box et gets cut off on the right...Cristen Lassen maybe? I know your a guru...or Anndalyn? Let me know...love ya'll!
I know its in the template part but does anyone know how to make the actual blog part of the blog wider? Notice stuff like my music box et gets cut off on the right...Cristen Lassen maybe? I know your a guru...or Anndalyn? Let me know...love ya'll!
3 comments:
I don't know if this will make sense, because I had to play around with it a lot to do it. Anyway, go into the edit template part, than click on edit html. Find the "main" section and change the px to a larger number, You'll have to keep playing around with this and match it with the px of your banner and maybe a few other things, but it should work.
thankx! ill try it:)
I use the "minima stretch" template to make my blog use the whole screen on the page.
Good Luck
Post a Comment