Friday, August 31, 2007

What a cutie!!

Like I said on the previous email. dakota is totally progressing and developing an even cuter personality. I keep catching him picking at the carpet- he seems fascinated with it! And with the use of his new little pointy finger he can really separate the strands! Really cute. he is now stopping in the middle of playing or crawling and just laying on the carpet like a little puppy. Hes never been a rester before:) It will be cute the day I find him asleep amongst all his toys. He is also trying to crawl up the stairs!! (We live downstairs right now.) Lots of cute stuff going on with his right now. Oh yah- he also got a totally radical hat from South Dakota..check out some shots of our little dude.






2 comments:

Gary Church said...

Oh Ari! He really is so dang sweet and cute! I just love him so much!!!

Arianne Lewis said...

I would love him to meet you- one day:) Hey did you tell my comp about my dad? She doesnt have a family blog does she? Im assuming not- shes not really the type- but if she does- sweet!!!