Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Dakotas first airplane ride...

Dakota is a lucky baby because his first plane ride was on a private plane!!!! MY oldest brother Landan owns and flys a plane and took us back to billings Montana this last weekend for Labor Day. Fun trip! I got to go shopping at some great stores!! Its hard though to think of everything and how much i really need it for the short time I have to actually purchase it! Next thing I know Im back here in Sydney and crap-en-ay I forgot something. Who knows when Ill get to a store again and will it be something thats worth having here because the earliest, in november- we will have to tote it.....somewhere!:) We dont know where! Oye vey. Anyways Dakota was being really silly this last weekend. kept doing this really cute face with his mouth full of food and his chin up high and a big smile. I would ask him to do it and he'd do it again! couldnt wuite capture it on Aarons camera but I dont generally carry my camera around cuz if something happened to it I would be a disaster!!

PS- Anyone know if we can archive these blogs? Like can we pay the blog company to give us the blogs every six months or whatever? Cuz what if one day this company goes out of business? Ahh scary- this has basically been dakotas scrapbook along with everything else in my life- need to keep this info around!! Let me know...

love ya'll...ari







Check out these views from inside the plane!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Love that cutie patootie face! The best one is of him smiling with his eyes closed. =) Zachary's first plane ride will be tomorrow morning when we "take off" for Cali. Wish us luck!

Arianne Lewis said...

good luck! Yah the photos were like the phases up to the face with is eyes closed:) love ya!

The Bish Fam said...

Pretty impressive to go on private plane for his first plane trip...remember the little planes we flew to the private island in NZ? Crazy!

Leslie said...

Start keeping a list on your fridge of things you need. I'm a list maker since I have been pregnant and absent minded. Dakota is sure growing up big.

Arianne Lewis said...

Sure remember the NZ plane trips! remember how scared Amy was?

Got a list going already- other stuff just comes up.