Ok..so I'm thinking that the poll option that this blog thing has is not too popular with ya'll so i wont do it again most likely. The answer to my favorite place in the world is Sydney, Australia! If we have a gril when I get prego with a girl I have always said that I would name it Sydney- we'll see if that sticks through though cuz there is another name we both really like. Get this middle name though that we have picked out if its a girl...(no Im not prego- yet:)... Caridann....hmm about the spelling..thing is that it is a mixture of my mother in law and moms name...Carolyn and Lindann Anyways...Oh and if its a boy- of course Alan will be his middle name after my daddeo.
Grose az...have to tell you guys something. So yesterday I looked out the window (Not too hard since they are eye level since we are in the basement) and there is a cat sitting there. ahh!! I HATE CATS!! They are competley disgusting to me. Anyways i go up to the window, by the way there was just a screen there and I say scram you stupid cat! Yah I hate them that much) and what do you know a mouse jumps out from just outside my window and the cat runs after it!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! Totally sickening!!! Makes me so mad!!! By the way there have been a few times that we have left the windows open just for a moment since we dont have any air conditioning here, oh yah and also to get the reikage out of this space since SMOKERS lived here before us- ahhh! Those windows did not have screens on them. Yah- so for all I know there could be whatever the heck animal roaming around my TEMPORARY place and my baby!!! Enfuriates me I tell ya!! Needless to say I will never leave my windows open again unless they have screens . (Waiting on those from the landlord.) Oye vey enough complaining. Kinda funny in a way. i just keep imagining my future home and hope to heck its coming sooner than later:) Crap-in-aye that cat is in my window again!!
On a good note it rained today and I am LOVIN G IT!! Though it is the first day:) i love love the rain. And that means that the holidays are coming! And this year there will be snow for halloween!! If there is one thing I really love about Utah (There are other things:) Its the snow during the holidays- and the smell of those beautiful houses! (As well as cute decor) So Ive spent like 40 bucks already on candles, then yankee candles, air fresheners, carpet cleaner things- anything to get this place smelling holiday-ish! I'm making Mrs. Fields oatmeal chocolate cookies right now to get the place smelling good. (Oh yah- and for other reason:) Excited for this snow though I hear it REALLY gets bad up here! I dont care- I could use some excitement now adays, couldnt we all?:) Yah hoo snow!
Love ya'll. (this is coming from my texas side which one day Aaron and i may finally live at for at least a little while:)
PS- Dakota just keeps getting cuter and cuter:)
Ari
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Sydney, Sidney and snow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Maybe you should use Lindann and just change the spelling to Lyndann to cover both of the grandma's...
Glad you like snow...it's nice to look at but other than that I hate it. Be safe and have fun!
Love ya
Post a Comment