I swear every time I try something new with this kid he gets sick off of it. the other day I took him for a walk because it was so nice outside! He sure loved it! But was a mess that night- my poor baby has a cold now, you'll notice the red cheeks and extra snot:) along with some food he didn't want me to take off his face. (Sometimes It drys- you know those graham cracker cookies? Anyways he HATES me taking it off later so I decided to give him a break since hes sick and all:)
My cute boy..Man his eyes sure look brown in these shots!! (They're hazel)
Oh my heck, you notice anything about this photo? For one yes Dakota is druling- hes teething right now which I why I was taking the photos in the first place so that ya'll could see his cute bottom 2 teeth! Rather on the left of his head is a fly flying around! Grose! I swear I cant get rid of these things and when they get by my kid, man do I get mad!!
Notice his knew do? hes got this cute front spikey thing going on now a days:)
Dakota just turned 8 months old and is "Pretty much" crawling now. He can follow me around but it doesn't take long till he gets frustrated cuz he is inch worm crawling right now- hes not quit the speedy zoomer I thought he would be by now- but thats just fine with me- don't know that I want to be chasing him around during all this crazyness! In any case hes being a great sport through all the changes and we finally got a good 9 hours straight of sleep last night! Sweeeet!
Love ya'll!
Ari
Friday, August 24, 2007
Snap shots of my boy..look whos crawling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ari, I enjoy checking your blogs often and just wanted you to know we are thinking of you up in Montana and the BIG adventure you are having. I am also hoping that you can sail smoothly through the feelings and trials you may go through as a result of your dad's passing and life's changes that are happening to you at this time. You did a great job speaking at your dad's funeral. I was grateful to have attended. Thanks for all your updates. Wish I could come visit you. :-) Love, Kirsten
What a handsome!
THANKS KIRSTEN! Crazy- didnt even know that you guys look at this:)
Post a Comment