Monday, September 17, 2007

Shoot!!!




Theres my new hair though it looks a lot redder in that lighting and with my sweatshirt:)



Just kidding:) Here are a few photos of us this last week in Sidney. We went shooting out at Landan's business land area. Clay pigeons is all- but I hit one!! Sweet!!!:) Also- I'm writing from Cali right now. Came home this week to pack up our condo and put it in storage...then I'm staying here with Mom to shop:) And also take care of some Daddeo stuff:) Dakota did great the first flight to Colorado but then struggled the second flight because he was sooo tired!@!! Hello , it was 1:30 in the morning and the poor little dude couldnt sleep with the lights on all over and all these interesting people around!!!! So he cried a bit. Funny thing is that afterward everyone was like- Oh my gosh your baby is so cute!!! Here I thought they'd be annoyed with his crying:) Here are a couple of photos of Dakota on the second flight looking like a totally rad dude with Aaron's ear phones on. Aaron and I couldn't stop laughing!!!

3 comments:

Gary Church said...

I absolutely love your kiddo!

Pat and Anndalyn said...

D is such a stud! How do you keep a beanie on him? We miss you guys!

Arianne Lewis said...

He doesnt mind hats for some reason:) miss you too:)