Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"Sup? Sup???"




Heres Dakota sporting his new Santa Cruz sweatshirt and beanie from my great friend Samantha Haschert from northern Cali. She knew how important it was for me to keep my widdle baby a totally radical surfer dude!! What a great friend! Isn't he adorable? more cowboy photos to come:)

6 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE IT!!!! What a cute little beach boy.

Gary Church said...

That is just too much!!! I love that first picture.

Tanya McKibben said...

Dakota is totally representing! I love the Santa Cruz shirt. When I see all these awesome pictures, I realize how lucky the children of photographers are! My kids will be a little neglected in that area :) He is SOOOO cute!

Salt H2O said...

here's a website for you

www.littleruler.com

lots of surfer dude clothing for babies.


And yours is one of the cutest I've ever seen!

Arianne Lewis said...

Thanks!! Who by the way is salt h20???:)

Salt H2O said...

It's Hermana Welch!

If you click on the salt h2o, it'll take you to my profile and tell you who I am. (incase you have anyone else reading your blog you don't know)