Took some photos today on Landans land here in Montana. More to come and more to be taken!!
SUPER CUTE PICTURES!!!
You should know that Dakota is the 2nd cutest boy I know. I'm in love with him Ari...really, I have a crush!!
Love them! They really are such cute pictures!
thanks guys!!! Wish you could meet him janette!!! then you'ld really be in love!!:)
My favorites are the 2nd and 3rd from the top! Awesome, awesome awesome. He's so happy...it's contagious. He smiles so much for you because he loves you so much...you must be one incredible mommy.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
SUPER CUTE PICTURES!!!
You should know that Dakota is the 2nd cutest boy I know. I'm in love with him Ari...really, I have a crush!!
Love them! They really are such cute pictures!
thanks guys!!! Wish you could meet him janette!!! then you'ld really be in love!!:)
My favorites are the 2nd and 3rd from the top! Awesome, awesome awesome. He's so happy...it's contagious. He smiles so much for you because he loves you so much...you must be one incredible mommy.
Post a Comment