Love love love those chunky arms!!!
Finally a photo where you can see his cute widdle teef!
Cute face he was making a lot yesterday
Yahoo- he can clap!!! (And does it all the time:)



So...Funny thing.. I basically decided that I will not be doing any more decorating (Though its one of my favorite things to do besides take photos of Dakota and the ocean:) Anyways- what do you know I go to this store here in Sydney yesterday and hello- cute cute home decor for cheap!!! And here I thought I found all the places with cute decorations in town!! (All 2 places:) Now there are 3! Dont know why i wouldnt have guessed that this place had decorating stuff, i mean it is named "White Drug" and everything:) I'm contemplating taking some of my target stuff back (Next time I have a chance to when i go to billings) and getting replacements from here since some things at this store are cuter and cheaper! Namely the lanterns:) We'll see what I decide to do.
ALSO- Yesterday I got a call from my landlord and she said that this 3 story apartment opened up and that it had all new appliances et. She thought of me since I was embarrassingly balling my brains out while signing the papers to rent from here. She knew I was struggling. Anyways wasn't that nice of her? we went and looked at it- its not great but its pleanty good:) So looks like Aaron and I will be moving up a couple of blocks to a slightly nicer place. Time to pack again! And then this weekend we're going home to Cali- why? To Pack all of our condo up and put it in storage!!! Oye vey!! But I'm not complaining:) Im excited to move into this new place and it is definitely worth the work to move. It's also definitely worth the work to move all our stuff out of the condo so were not paying 2 rents anymore!!! Things are looking up for the Lewis! I also have dark mahogany brown hair now.- don't know if that's a "looking up" detail or not yet- we'll see if Aaron and i can get used to it or If I need to mess with it a bit more to tone it down. Sometimes dramatic changes are completly necessary.
Took some cute photos of Dakota yesterday- cuz he's so freakin' cute!!! He just loves to clap. Yestersay I was in the White drug store and i heard the people ion the pharmacy laughing and laughing till finally they said- "thanks for bringing him in!" Huh? I looked at him and he was just smiling so big at them and standing out of my arms at them. this kid LOVES people and LOVE LOVES kids!! He's going to be a great missionary some day I just know it. With this personality how could he not?
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
What do ya know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hey, post some pics of your new hair color:) Good luck with packing up your condo in Cali. That is so much work. If you have collected as much stuff as I have over the last few years, it should take a while. No fun.
I wanna see the "new do". You better post some pics. Good luck with packing!
Wanna come visit Dallas and teach Ryan how to clap? He's almost 13 months old and still refuses to clap. If we clap and cheer for him, he waves his hands...that's his clap. He's very confused. He needs Dakota's help!!
Post a Comment