Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Dakota in North Dakota!


More photos dad took of Dakota while getting back into the truck.

Dakota enjoying his dinner in a pumpkin harvest meal for dinner:)


More photos dad took of Dakota while getting back into the truck.

5 comments:

Pat and Anndalyn said...

, now it's your turn to teach me. I tried the two websites that cristin requested. They worked when I first looked at them, but as you figured out, not anymore. So where did you find a new back drop and how did you do it?

Arianne Lewis said...

www.pyzam.com. You will lose your links though- i still havent had time to re put mine back in. Also the only lame thing obviosuly is that even if you choose a different backdrop color for the actual photo session, it still sees through the photo to the background scenery. Major lame. But its nice to mix it up a bit. love you!
ari

Pat and Anndalyn said...

Thanks dude! PS, your hair looks HOT! I love it dark! Love you too! Can you believe Camden will be 1 in 5 days?!!! So cool! I'm getting ansy to see you all!

Arianne Lewis said...

Thanks:) cant wait to see you also!!! Happy Birthday camden!!! Did he get our card yet??

Pat and Anndalyn said...

Yes! Thank you, so sweet. hey, last night we went to this halloween party that a family in the ward had and Camden one best costume for the kids! it was a hoot...Pat was a cowboy and I was a Hindu lady because that's all we could find. We just stuffed Camden in the Nemo body with just his regular clothes on, no shoes and no head piece, major last minute. I think Camden trying to walk gave him some extra points with the ladies. He won a gift certificate to McDonalds. So fun! love ya!