Hey guys! Last night we had a party for Landans company Pacific Tank and Pipeline. As most of you know Aaron and Shaun also work for Landan now. Hallee did a great job with the decorations- I wish I would have gotten more photos but i was pretty busy with the face painting and apple bobbing, oh yah dudes- major party!:) Tons of fun. Dakota is in his widdle octopus costume. Wish I would have taken a photo of him by the end of the night in his car seat! He looked so cute! He fell asleep on the whole 5 minute drive home to our house. Aaron couldn't even fit the seat belts around him cuz his tentacles were so huge:) Anyways, Aaron and I were Pirates because I couldn't help but think of pirates going with octopuses after seeing Pirates of the Carribean. You know, the pirate that encompases the ships? And Davey Jones?? More explanations to come....

Arr matey!
Trevy- little curious george monkey:)
dada and Dakota!!! Just chillin'!! Cute dimples the both of you!!!!
Daddy can't get enough of this octopus!!!
Shaun and Jessy, They were the cast of Curious george. Shaun the man in the yellow hat, Trev, George the monkey, and Jess, the yellow hat mans girlfriend!!! Pretty dang cute.
Heres Hal, a flapper girl, with Josie, a devil girl in front of one of Hallee's very creative & spooky tables!
Dakota in his Octopus costume, more "quality" photos of him in his costume to come!



Check out these tentacles!!!



4 comments:
LoVe iT!!! I wish camden would wear hats! Looks like a fun party with lots of cute costumes, so creative!! I tried to call you last night but it was like 9:30 your time, so maybe too late. Talk to you soon!
Hey- just tried to call you but my house phone is dead- Ill wait till it charges so we dont get a cell phone charge:)
What a great party!!!
Miss ya! Will you be in So CAL for Thanksgiving?
miss you too Les! Nope unfortunatly we wont be down for thanksgiving. But we will be in town for sheas wedding on the 29th, will you be in town?
Post a Comment