Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Free templates

Hey guys- Question- So I tried the 2 free template web sites that Cristen told me about and turns out they dont work anymore. So then she told me to try www.pyzam.com, thats where I got this new template which I like but Im getting so annoyed with the way you see through the photos to the back ground. Turns out that most of the Pyzam templates I like do this. I made the photo box black and it didnt work- still shows through to the background of the beach. I dont think that I would be so annoyed if I wasnt a photographer:) Anyways- I tried this webfetti web site- thats where I got the happy birthday thing for aaron on the right side. But all the templates are totally lame- way too juvenile. Anyone else have some free template web sites they'd like to share?? Even better- know of any free templates where you can put your own image on the back drop? Supposedly Pyzam does it but It didnt work for me.

Sure love ya'll!!!

cant wait for the holidays!!

Love R

PS- Just checked out my friend Tanya's blog and it looks like shabby tulips (A free template web site) is up and running again!!! Check that out Annie:)

2 comments:

Kim said...

I was going to use a Pyzam one but I was afraid that I would lose all of my stuff. Will I?

Arianne Lewis said...

Youll lose your links- yah- but just go like your going to edit your links
and hit edit on all of them and the copy paste the whole list onto word so when you go to put them back in, you can just click the link then copy paste it- get it? If not call me:)