
Now I know that mormons didnt start the whole blogger thing but you have to admit that we certainly are leaving our mark on the blogger world!! Check this out...I'm looking through Pyzam.com to find a template I like when i come across this one...
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates/preview/mormon-lds
Its the LDS San Diego Temple!!! Man they are even making templates for us!!1 Man are we the bomb or what!!! Should I use it I thought? I mean that temple is very important to me. When i was little I went through the open house of it, then vowed that I would get married in it and you can bet that we did! But it also is the building that started me off on my photography love. I took a photo of this temple and loved it so much that I blew it up. Think I was 13 or something?? Got all these compliments on it way back then so I just kept taking photos of temples and then branched out from there to another love of mine, seascapes. But in the end- i have decided not to use this template because though I would like to say it is, it is not the best depiction of me. Who knows, maybe I'll change my mind later...but in the mean time...here you go mormon peeps- im letting you have dibs at it:)
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Way to go Mormons!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hey, Ari! I don't know whether you remember me from Cam. 4th or not, but I found your blog through Kirsten's. It is funny how that happens. I too have run across quite a few people I hadn't talked to in ages just through other people's blogs, most of which started with the Kent's. Anyway, I'm glad you hadn't blocked your blog. I understand your concern about strangers though, but I just figured we ought to be careful what we say. There's also an option to make it where someone would have to know your blog to go to it or have the link, not just scrolling through blogger stuff. Anyway, thanks for telling about the SD Temple. I was married there too, and we may use it--undecided whether I want to go to the effort, but I like it. Anyway, you are welcome to go to my blog if you'd like. It's familyintheclouds.blogspot.com. Thanks. :-) Tami (Kelly) Gooch
Post a Comment