Tuesday, October 30, 2007

It's a Small World After All!!!

Man I just love this blogging crudola. I was just reading my cousins blog when hello- she had a comment from my friend from Santa Cruz who I grew up with!!! So awesome!!! Not so awesome is what she had just read about Nathans Uncle, who just happen to be my dad:( Then, a while back I noticed that some chick made a comment on my friend from my missions blog as well as Cristen Lassens blog. What the freak! Chile and Ventura County??? Blogging makes me happy:) I'm on a quest to see who else of ya'll know each other:)

its hours later and what do you knnow. my good friend from growing up Jessica Bauer has a link on her blog to the Lassens- oye vey- this world just keeps getting smaller and smaller, however- if its the lassens they know- guess its not that small!!:) (Everyone ((who is cool)) knows that huge family:)

6 comments:

Cari said...

I can't remember how I came across your blog, but enjoy reading about you and your family, which by the way is ADORABLE!!!!! You look so happy and I'm happy for you. Kevin and I are living in TN and loving it! We have 4 beautiful children...Amber(7),Madison(4), Liam(2), and Lilith(our angel in heaven){She passed away on Dec. 31, 2006 at the age of 7wks6dys} It's amazing how no matter where life takes us, there is a way for us to remember our friends! Blogging is great!

Arianne Lewis said...

I would love to see your profile Cari but its blocked- could ya let me in?

Anonymous said...

Hello to the adorable threesome! I enjoy reading your blog. In fact it's one of the one's I check pretty regularly because you're good at posting! Thank you! It's because of people like you that I started our blog a few days ago - I'm glad you found it. I love keeping in touch. You're guys are awesome! Keep it up! Love - Aunt Karie

Salt H2O said...

I also am totally obsesed with the blogging community. It's so much fun to find people you know and read their thoughts.

Hello! I'm so stoked you sent me your link. It's like every day you get to have a mini-conversation with your friends and family.

Kents said...

Ari,
Can I add your blog to mine? My address is: kkjjkent.blogspot.com

We miss you guys. Any long term plans? That's probably the question of the day (it still is for us...)

Where you are reminds me of the Reservation on my mission. There's some really cool things about a culture like that, but it is different when you are a missionary, huh? There's not-such-cool things too. One thing I loved was that being in a community that what somewhat kick-back, I eventually molded into someone that was kick-back. That was great for coming home from a mission and planning a wedding. I could care less about a lot of things. :-) I wish I could go back to get some of that attitude again. I get a bit high strung in BUSY LIFE mode.
Love to ya,
Kirsten

Arianne Lewis said...

Hi Kirsten!!! Yah of course to you adding our link to yours!! I just read this- sorry!!:)