So does anyone else think that its a little creepy that just anyone can come and read our blogs? After spending a few hours looking through all my freinds list of links to see if I knew any of their friends, Iam starting to get a little creeped out. i would clock on one of their links thinking I knew them and I did'nt. And thats when the wierdness set in. i know I can do the whole invite to see my blog thing but man does that get annoying when I'm trying to see someones blog and it takes an extra step to log in! ( Man am I lazy!) I am now understanding why Aaron didnt want any photos of Dakota in the bath on the blog spot. Who knows if some of you have wierdos for friends!!! Just kidding:) no but seriously, im considering a block. But I have loved the freedom and have found so many people as they have found me by being able to just log in! Who out there has experience wiht the whole "Invite to view your blog" thing. And Lindi and Christi- how did you get those password questions?? I like that method:)
Luv R
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
A little Creepy..
Labels: Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
With pictures of Dakoda on the blog, I'd block it. There are just too many creeps out there and your boy is FAR TOO adorable. Anyone could steal pictures that you've posted and use them in any way shape or form.
Cute baby, quality photos, next thing you know Dakota's face is on a bottle of Japanese baby food.
K:) HopefullyIll figufe out how to do that- do you know how to put the three questions on it? Thanks for the compliments on my photos and dakota!
It's a bit of work, click on dashboard, then go to permissions- and there you can choose your privacy settings.
Hey welch- those permissions dont do what I want them to though. I want it to be like my cousins (Nathan Jones family link) where in order to enter the site you hve to answer one of three questions. On the permissions it says I have to either invite them (thats a lot of people to invite- plus what if someone comes across me who knows me and cant get in to let me know!) Or 2. They have to be blog members. Lots of my friends who look at my site arent members. ideas my deary??
Post a Comment