
Hey gals- gotta let you all know of this store I came across finding dakotas halloween costume. And man is it a cute costume!!! Hes going to be an octopus!!! Can't wait till we get the costume in the mail!! Anyways ya'll need to check this site out....www.babystyle.com. And if you live anywhere by these stores- LUCKY!!!!!!! Looks like theyre in cali and Scottsdale Arizona. Its like all upscale babystuff. Even has maternity stuff!! And an outlet section. I think next time I have a baby shower Im going to register here!!! Have fun girlies!!!!
Friday, October 12, 2007
My kinda Baby Style!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I've only been to the Babystyle store in Scottsdale, but it was great! They have good deals on maternity clothes there too.
Sweet!!!!
I found that website as well. And I almost bought the same dang costume! Great minds think alike. We decided to go with Tigger. Although I need to take the outfit back cause he is grown out of it already.
Thanks for posting the site. I'm buying maternity clothes (and baby clothes)on sale so that when I am prego I won't have to pay full price.
That is so funny...I had never heard of this store until I went shopping in Scottsdale last week. I couldn't resist and bought Parker's Halloween costume there...Little man chose the lion costume...the octopus is pretty dang cute though!
When I saw the picture of the store I realized I had been there in the Scottsdale mall. They didn't have a big sale at the time and I wasn't prego but I noticed the Maternity clothes were cute! I think I'll go today!
So I went yesterday and your cute costume was there. The maternity sales rack was pretty lame, much better online. I like there toys too, but they are a little pricey.
Post a Comment